If you want to develop your creativity in designing, then you have an excellent chance to become a part of the Young Design Talent Scholarships offered by the London College of Design and Fashion.
The purpose of the program is to support Vietnamese students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the London College of Design and Fashion.
- How to Apply: To empowering with this educational award, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college. After being enrolled, you can ask for the prize.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your academic results and educational certificates, passport pages or Identity Card with your details and work experience reports.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Aspirants must have high school graduate or an equivalent international foundation course qualification which includes art and design.
- Candidates must have the ability in drawing or illustration or show interest
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have English language certificate of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the full or partial tuition accredited towards study expense.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN DENMARK 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SPAIN 2020-2021