Are you eager to study in a great environment? Apply for Yayasan KLK 2020 Scholarship and get a chance to study at University Tunku Abdul Rahman in Malaysia.
The programme is exclusively open for dazzling applicants who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at University Tunku Abdul Rahman.
Each successful scholar will receive the RM 10, 000 to 17,000 per academic year at University Tunku Abdul Rahman.
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After taking admission, you can download the application form submit it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit academic transcripts, copy of national ID card and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- STPM with minimum 2 Principal Passes including Mathematics
- A-Level with minimum 2 Passes including Mathematics
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM) with a Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) 70 and Grade B in 2 relevant subjects including Mathematics
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with an average of 70% in 6 related subjects including Mathematics
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in 5 relevant subjects including Mathematics
- Matriculation Certificate (Science Field), Ministry of Education
- Foundation in Science, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
- Diploma, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC) in the relevant field
- A foundation from other Institutions of Higher Learning in the related field
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have excellent communication in the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE 2020-2021