Awards are another way of encouraging students to obtain their degree. Therefore, Waseda University is proudly offering Honors Scholarships in Japan. All international candidates are encouraged to apply for this wonderful funding opportunity.
This educational award is available for high achieving students and has a motive of helping them to begin their honours study program s at WU for the academic year 2021/2022.
Waseda University Information
Established in 1882, Waseda University is a private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Tokyo (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, Waseda University is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Waseda University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 137 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this Japanese higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an Honors degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
Waseda University will give the award amount of ¥48,000 / month to the five selected successful candidates.
- How to Apply: For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an honors degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for grants.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors, or scanned copies with any other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must complete a high school (secondary school) or equivalent qualification for being eligible for a bachelor’s degree course.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2020-2021