Integrated Automotive Services is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves in being the one-stop-shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Support Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Contract
- Support the workshop with all administrative procedures. Working as part of the team to ensure that workshop operations runs smoothly and achieve daily objectives.
- Ensure completed trucks are available for collection and maintain proper records of all workshop requests on ERP.
- Raise job cards and service sheets and track status of projected actions against actual plans.
- Liaise with the Finance department on all petty cash requests for the workshop.
- Provide administrative support for the in-house Technical Training facility when required.
- Provide administrative support to various projects within the workshop.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports on job cards, stock order and reorder
- status from the store.
Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum of OND certification.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online