Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
- Responsible for designing, cutting, and permanently joining metal parts together through the application of appropriate welding techniques.
- Fusing metal materials together using high heat equipment and welding processes.
- Working with a range of materials and equipment in fitting and assembling metal components to form structures.
Qualifications and Experience
- SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role. Any relevant experience is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV (in Microsoft Word) and scanned credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.