As Australia and New Zealand’s leading online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Webjet enables customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, hotel accommodation, holiday package deals, travel insurance and car hire worldwide.
1. To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian or New Zealand Tertiary Education Institution in the penultimate or final year of study and be studying for an undergraduate certificate, diploma or degree in any of the following areas:
- Business – including any business related courses from any Australian or New Zealand institution
- IT – including any IT related courses such as Design & Animation, Computing Science and Games Development
2. Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand can apply.
3. You must have reached 18 years of age to enter.
The value of this grant is AUD $5,000 (total amount) and is paid as a one time payment to the winner.
In order to apply for the Webjet Student Grant, write an essay (maximum 700 words) answering the following question:
Consumer choice is abundant in today’s society. Considering Webjet’s business, suggest a novel approach to ensure customer loyalty.
We’re looking for submissions that reflect a drive to improve the customer experience and impact their brand loyalty. Please structure your essay address to the following key questions:
- What is the customer problem or opportunity that needs addressing?
- What does the customer cohort look like that will be affected by this solution?
- What is the most important customer benefit?
- How could you validate that this opportunity is in fact an opportunity and how will you measure impact?
- What does the customer experience look like?
More comprehensive information on answering these questions can be found here.
How to apply
All applicants must email the following documentation to email@example.com , with the subject Scholarship Submission and your name, accompanied by:
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of Citizenship or Permanent Residency (if applicable)
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 700 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address, email and phone number).
- Clarity of written response
- Comprehension of problem from the customer’s point of view
- Understanding of the solution’s value to the business and customer.
For more information please read through our terms and conditions.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRIA 2020-2021