Media Insight is a full-service integrated marketing communications company based in Abuja the capital city of Nigeria. With several years of experience in the industry, Media Insight gives you the expertise and creative talent that will take your marketing efforts to the next level both offline and online. Put our team of dedicated professionals to work today, and we will guarantee measurable results at a fair price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Locations: Taraba, Imo and Niger
Job Type: Short-term
- Responsible for working with field teams
- Design, implement, test and maintain websites, focusing on front-end design, interaction and usability.
- Work to functional and project-specific aesthetic briefs, within technical limitations
- Design sample/mock-up page layouts and/or wireframes
- Streamline and implement logical menu flow and function of interfaces.
- Design graphics web animations and manipulate digital images and photographs.
- Design visual imagery and ensuring it’s in line with company branding policy.
- Support our PHP programmers in the implementation and maintenance of back-end systems.
- General web administration such as uploading new content for different departments.
- Ad-hoc support to our in-house customer service team, to assist them to resolve technical and transaction related customer queries.
- Must have training skills and be ready to train the teams on the field.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Must have experience in OOP (Object-Oriented-Programming), ability to adhere to coding and documentation standards
- Must be organized and work well in a team setting. Be open to feedback from others and give honest non-judgmental feedback to others.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
Additional Skills Required:
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst team members.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Training capacity.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.