Sealid Network Design provides technology service to businesses. Our managed services, technology deployment, and consulting/planning provide peace of mind to business owners who want to ensure their computer is secured and performing reliably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Oyo Town, Oyo
- Web Developer is responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications.
- As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary. Once a website has been created, a Web Developer will generally assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the website.
- A Web Developer must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms.
A typical Web Developer job description should cover:
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
- Bachelor’s Degree or OND with 1-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Sealidnetworkdesign@gmail.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.