We are a Marketing and Advertising Company operating to global standards; offering marketing solutions to businesses across different sectors including Health, Financial, Educational, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Agricultural, Food, Oil & Gas, Factories, Real Estate, and Individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer
Employment Type: Full time
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, and study
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.