Saro Agro-Allied Limited is a Consumer Driven Sustainable Agric. & Food Biz Company with interest in Multi Seed Oil Crushing, Value Added Export and marketing of Branded Food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Locations: Kaduna, Funtua-Katsina, Malumfashi-Nassarawa, Ibadan-Oyo, Shedam-Plateau
- The candidate will oversee inventory of the business and ensures proper recording, accountability, safety, completeness and timely reconciliation of all inventory.
- Ensure Proper receipt of goods into warehouse alongside necessary source document
- Monitory of Stock arrangement process along with stacking procedures
- Proper management of all stocks going out of the warehouse and exercise accountability
- Timely Postings of all stock movements
- Reconciliation of source documents and postings to ensure correctness at all time
- Daily reporting of accurate stock position including bad and damages and soon to expire products
- Weekly reporting of stock reconciliation report
- Ensuring only approved Haulage Service Providers are used and that stocks are moved in a very efficient manner
- Ensure proper time management in stock loading and offloading and ensure guidelines are followed
- Carry out reconciliation between Source documents and Navision Posting and ensure accuracy
- Ensure that waybill match the actual quality of stock received at all times
- Ensure that all stocks are accurate at all time.
- Ensures better record keeping of all inventories and movements on bin cards and online real time.
- Ability to manage low level skilled employees or labourers effectively.
- Ability to handle other tasks that may be assigned – which are finance-related.
Qualifications / Expereince
- Minimum of an OND from a reputable polythetic / technical college
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Age: 30- 40
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of Stock Reconciliation
- Inventory Management Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Effective communication Abilities
- Proven Integrity
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job role as the subject of the mail