Victoria University is now awarding the Future Leaders International Scholarship to help talented students earn top-quality education at the undergraduate and graduate levels in Australia.
The main purpose of the funding program is to provide new international students who plan to commence their bachelor’s or master’s (coursework) studies in 2021.
Victoria University Information
Founded in 1990, Victoria University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Melbourne (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Victoria. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Victoria University (VU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Victoria University (VU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Victoria University will provide 20% off the first two semesters’ tuition fees. Upon successful completion of two semesters, students will be assessed for an extension of the program based on academic performance. This is valued at 10% off the tuition fee per semester for the remainder of their studies.
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to enroll in the bachelor’s degree and master’s degree program at the university. No application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AFRICA 2020-2021