Trefoil networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria, and most of West and Central Africa. In depth technological knowledge, ground breaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VoIP Engineer
Reports to: Team Lead, TFNET
- The VoIP Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, and managing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems within the company.
- She/he would also define and deploy the companies’ in-house IP telephone communication systems, including their software architecture and hardware components.
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems.
- Developing architecture plans for voice services and preparing appropriate budgets and specifications for projects.
- Installing network hardware modules including IP and PBX communication servers.
- Perform analysis on trunk utility and optimize IP and PBX Communication server for capacity building.
- Design and execute various Cisco Unity configurations and provide support to Unified Messaging.
- Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
- Prepare design specification plans as per customer requirement and provide appropriate enterprise solutions for architecture.
- Perform research and develop new technologies and evaluate work of support suppliers.
- To lead in the design, development and deployment of IP-PBX systems for customer sites based on the chosen platforms, as well as their integration into existing legacy PBX systems and fast-tracking for scalability.
- To install and ensure that customer IP-PBX sites are accurately installed according to laid down standards and specifications.
- Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN software/hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
- Develop architecture plans for voice services and prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects as liaise with business development unit.
- To lead in the design, development and deployment of VoIP applications in general and PSTN-IP interfacing, and CTI applications in particular.
- Analyze customer requirement for advance service products coordinate with business firms and develop appropriate voice solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with customers/users and supplier to develop product integration strategies.
- Coordinate with vendors, analyze appropriate product offering and develop new products and services for network.
- Knowledge of Voice Technologies, Including Asterix, PBX, VoIP protocols
- Good project management skills.
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- Creative and Innovative.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar field.
- At least 2 years previous experience working as a VoIP Network Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.