Vietnam Japan University is looking forward to recognizing the talent of foreign students with a prestigious funding scheme named as Japan-ASEAN Integration Fund (JAIF) Scholarship.
The scholarship package has wonderful perks including 100% tuition fee and stipend. It will provide the support to master level education of students from Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar.
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scheme is exclusively open for the following courses:
- Master’s Program in Area Studies (Vietnamese Study, and Japanese Study) (MAS)
- Master’s Program in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master’s Program in Climate Change & Development (MCCD)
- Master’s Program in Environmental Engineering (MEE)
- Master’s Program in Infrastructure Engineering (MIE)
- Master’s Program in Nanotechnology (MNT)
- Master’s Program in Public Policy (MPP)
- Master’s Program in Global Leadership (MGL)
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this application , candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar
- Candidates must have booked their place in one of the courses given above.
This support will provide the following perks:
- 100% of tuition fee
- Stipend: 200 USD/month (?4,700,000VD)
- International flight ticket: One-way economy travel expenses from home country and back upon completion of the study within a set period of study
- Basic Health Insurance
- Expenses for 1 – 4 month(s) internship at partner university in Japan: air ticket, insurance, living expenses, and travel expenses
- How to Apply: Applicants are recommended to submit their application for admission in an approved programme. Students, who will be selected to study at the university, can apply for this application scheme.
- Supporting Documents: If you want your application to be selected, then send a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport with it.
- Admission Requirements: It is required to have a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a master’s degree programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021