Airyolk Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company with international affiliation dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Valves Maintenance Engineer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree (minimum of second class lower division) in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Industrial Physics or Industrial Chemistry.
- Valves maintenance professional certification is a prerequisite
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- 5 years working experience in in valves calliberation, assembly, online testing, instrumentation and troubleshooting.
- Available and travel globally
- Valid BOSIET and OSP card will be an added advantage
- COREN registered or any of its equivalent professional membership is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Candidates should submit their CV alongside with recent Passport photograph, National means of Identification, Ordinary Level Certificate, Bachelor Degree Certificate, Master dergee Certificate as applicable.
- NYSC discharge Certificate
- Drivers License as applicable and professional certifications as applicable.
- Subject of the email must be the Job Title
- If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application at this stage did not meet with our vacancy requirements.