Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the UTM Zamalah Scholarship offered by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
The programme aims to support high-potential applicants commencing in the doctoral degree programme in Malaysia.
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Information
Established in 1904, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (University of Technology Malaysia) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized city of Johor Bahru (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Johor. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Kuala Lumpur. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 115 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia will provide the Tuition fees and monthly allowance ranging from RM1,500 to complete their higher education in Malaysia.
- How to Apply: Candidates are needed to register in the doctoral degree programme at the university, and after taking affirmation, you can apply for the award
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- A Master’s Degree from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or any other Institutions of higher learning recognised by the Senate
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree and experience in the relevant field recognised by the Senate
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PAKISTAN 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021