Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a conglomerate involved in manufacturing, distribution and real estate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Engineer
Reports To: Chief Engineer
- To manage all utilities & maintenance activities in the plant including spares management.
- Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdowns for all equipment and preventive maintenance systems.
- Designing & implementing appropriate systems on preventive maintenance, breakdown history analysis and asset register.
- Responsible for independently handling calibration, testing and verification of all electrical equipment’s. Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like compressors, Chillers, HVAC systems, Water treatment plants, DG sets, LNG System etc.
- To ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to utility equipment’s.
- Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
- Ensure the site protection plan is well-practised & fully understood by the entire team.
- Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant and utilities.
Educational Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 – 5years’ experience of Maintenance of plant equipment, Utilities Operation & Maintenance.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance & utility operation in multi-shift environment.
- Skills in identifying and communicating root cause analysis.
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Knowledge of safety standards and legal requirements of related utilities maintenance.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject – Utility Officer.