The University of Science and Technology is offering the South Korea funding for international candidates who wish to obtain a master or doctoraldegree from a reputated university in South Korea.
This is a fully-funded opportunity that covers a month with free education, airfare, and accommodation to the outstanding students for the academic year 2020/2021.
University of Science and Technology Korea Information
The University of Science and Technology will provide award amount for Doctoral Course Stipend is KRW 1.6 USD /month and Master’s Course Stipend is minimum of KRW 1.2 USD /month plus accommodation, insurance, orientation, mentoring, and one way airline tickets for the interns abroad.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in a master’s & doctoraldegree program at UST. After that, they can apply for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: International students are required to submit all of their educational documents and their previous degree must be English taught.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from recognized university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS is not required for UST South Korean funding for academic session 2021-2022 due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021