UPSCbuddy is providing a wonderful programme for talented students in India. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the Pre-university or 12th-grade at any host university.
One grand winner shall receive the program grant amount of $1000 from UPSCbuddy to cover their study expenses, including tuition fee, book fee, hostel/boarding fee, mess fees and other miscellaneous charges for the current academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: Candidates need to submit a well-documented essay of minimum 1500 words on the topic “Global changes and transformation due to COVID-19 pandemic” and e-mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidate should have valid credentials and documents for self-identification, necessary personal details with your correct contact information.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN HONG KONG 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2020-2021