The University Technology Sumbawa has brought the Global Ambassador Scholarship to encourage and empower meritorious students to turn their dreams into reality.
This funding programme has exciting benefits for students. To qualify for this opportunity, you must be an international student, and hold an offer to study in any bachelor or master programme at University Technology Sumbawa.
Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa Information
Founded in 2013, Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (Sumbawa University of Technology) is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the rural setting of the small city of Sumbawa (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), West Nusa Tenggara. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi, Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia), Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 6 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should be non-Indonesian citizens
- Aspirants should have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
- Candidates should demonstrate academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- Entrants must have a good command of English
- Entrants must have completed high school (for the undergraduate program) and a 4-year undergraduate program (for the Master’s program).
The sponsorship will cover followings:
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend
- How to Apply: To be able to apply for this application , first, applicants must take part in any undergraduate or graduate course at the university. Once they have been admitted into the programme, they can send their application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All entrants are required to email the given documents at [email protected]:
- Application Form;
- Motivation letter;
- A copy bank account statement ;
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- An English translated copy of degree certificate;
- An English translated copy of academic transcript;
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application);
- Health certificate;
- Certificate of English Proficiency;
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are expected to have completed high school for the undergraduate program, and a 4-year undergraduate program for the master’s program.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN ISRAEL 2020-2021