The University of Toyama is now offering an exciting MEXT Honors Scholarship opportunity for those students who need financial assistance.
To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must be self-supporting international students applying for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the University of Toyama.
University of Toyama Information
Founded in 1975, University of Toyama is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the small city of Toyama (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, University of Toyama is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Toyama offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 44 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 20-30% making this Japanese higher education organization a very selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this opportunity, you need to meet the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Entrants should have an offer to study in any undergraduate or graduate programme at the University of Toyama.
All the successful applicants will be provided with an award worth 48,000 yen that will assist them to pursue their chosen programme at the University of Toyama.
- How to Apply: Aspirants are recommended to take part in an undergraduate or graduate programme first at the University of Toyama. After that, they can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can include the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate programme, applicants must have a high school diploma. However, for the graduate programme, they should possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN HUNGARY 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021