Center for Energy Informatics at the University of Southern Denmark in collaboration with the Sino-Danish Center is offering their PhD International Scholarships. The programme is available to worldwide students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The PhD programme encourages talented students who want to undertake a 3-year PhD degree in artificial intelligence for demand-side load prediction and scheduling.
Syddansk Universitet Information
Founded in 1966, Syddansk Universitet (University of Southern Denmark) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Odense (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Region of Southern Denmark. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Esbjerg, Kolding, Slagelse, Sønderborg. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet (Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Denmark), Syddansk Universitet (SDU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Syddansk Universitet (SDU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 53 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme focuses on the application of artificial intelligence (AI) for demand-side load prediction and scheduling.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
The funding program will provide employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding programme, applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Southern Denmark. After that, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit completed TEK PhD application form, motivation letter, detailed curriculum vitae, verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams, references, list of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications, if available.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THAILAND 2020-2021