Each year we offer a range of subject scholarships to international undergraduate students. They are awarded based on academic merit.
University of Southampton Information
Established in 1952, University of Southampton is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Southampton (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), South East England. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Winchester. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Southampton is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Southampton offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- be classed as an international student
- be paying your fees yourself
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- be studying on an eligible course (for eligible courses, see the link)
- meet the academic requirements
- pay any required deposit by the date shown on your offer letter
This scholarship provides a discount of up to £3,000 on your tuition fees.
You’ll get a discount of £1,000 for each qualification (or equivalent) that you have, as shown in a table within the link. The grades you need depend on which School will teach your undergraduate course.
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. When you apply to study here, we’ll decide if you’re eligible. We’ll let you know in writing if you’re awarded this scholarship.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BRAZIL 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BELGIUM 2020-2021