- Eligible Countries: Sweden
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Simulation and Optimization
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Good ability to assimilate knowledge at the research level.
- Documented good ability in teamwork and good ability to work both independently and in groups.
- Good knowledge of optimization algorithms, operations research techniques, including mathematical modeling.
- Good knowledge and experience of programming in, e.g., C/C++/C#, MATLAB, etc.
- Good knowledge of simulation techniques used in manufacturing and production engineering.
- Knowledge and experience with augmented reality, digital twin, and Internet-of-Things.
- Documented English language proficiency equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CYPRUS 2021-2022