Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, the University of Bradford is announcing Quinn Allchin Bursaries for the session 2020/21. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The programme encourages students who want to commence postgraduate degree within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development. The bursary will provide up to £8,000 pounds towards tuition fees.
University of Bradford Information
Established in 1966, University of Bradford is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Bradford (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Yorkshire and the Humber. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Bradford (UB) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Bradford (UB) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 53 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA in Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution, MA in International Development Management, MA in International Relations and Security Studies, MA in Peace, Conflict, and Development, MA in Peace, Resilience and Social Justice, MSc in Economics and Finance for Development, MSc in Project Planning and Management and MSc in Sustainable Development
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Holding conditional or unconditional offer on one of the postgraduate programmes within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development
- Must be from one of the Least Developed Countries as per the list on the UN webpage.
- Must have achieved a first-class honours degree.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After being registered, you must send the word statement to p.b.anand-at-Bradford.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must complete your 500-word statement highlighting why you are the best candidate for this application , how you will find funding for the rest of the costs, and how you will create an impact on the development of your country after your study
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021