Hurry up! Apply for the Plasma Touches Life Scholarships at the University of Salford in the UK. It is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost. The programme is open to international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the funding is to seeking motivated students to undertake an exciting Australian Research Council funded PhD project entitled “Plasma touches life: advancing plasma technologies for the life sciences”
University of South Australia Information
Established in 1991, University of South Australia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Adelaide (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), South Australia. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Whyalla, Mount Gambier. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, University of South Australia (UNISA) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of South Australia (UNISA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 28 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme, in General, molecular and cellular biology, tissue culture (mammalian and bacteria), microscopy, immunohistochemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold an Honours degree or a Bachelor’s degree with Honours of at least class 2a standard in an appropriate discipline.
- Must have an appropriate Master’s degree.
- Satisfy the Dean of Research that their previous education, relevant professional experience, and published research work is of sufficient quality and relevance to prepare the applicant for a research degree.
Eligible students will receive $28,092 (2020 rate) for 3.5 years who want to undertake an exciting Australian Research Council funded PhD project. As part of the training package, the student will also have the opportunity to undertake part of their research at Lancaster University in the UK for 6 months,
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must have to take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the University of South Australia. After getting enrolled, applicants will go through the UniSA online application process and must send the following documents to Dr Endre Szili at endre.szili-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Students must send their CV, brief (maximum one page) supporting statement, and 3 referees.
- Admission Requirements: For being registered, applicants must meet the entry criteria for the award of a Doctor of Philosophy at the University of South Australia.
- Language Requirement: All international students must meet English language requirements to be eligible for entry into a research program.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021