Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies across Ghana? Then go ahead and become a part of the Undergraduate program offered by the Pentecost University College.
The program is open for domestic students who are going to enrol, or currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at PUC in Ghana.
Pentecost University College Information
Founded in 2003, Pentecost University College is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Accra (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Greater Accra. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana (National Accreditation Board, Ghana), Pentecost University College (PUC) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Pentecostal religion. Pentecost University College (PUC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 16 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Full scholarship: covers 100% of Tuition Fees
- Half Scholarship: covers 50% of Tuition Fees
- Student Bursaries: any monetary award as determined by the Scholarship Committee
- 10% discount tuition fee for all Church of Pentecost Members
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework via online or offline at the university. After taking admission, you can download the application form and send it to the Scholarship Coordinator at Pentecost University College PO. Box KN 1739 Kaneshie Accra.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach result slip or transcript of previous studies, a testimonial from the former school/ letter from a mentor if a continuing student, letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution, a brief explanation of why you should be awarded this application (250 words maximum), two recent Passport pictures (not older than six months), birth Certificate/baptismal certificate/Affidavit, copy of an official payslip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant, copy of a Death Certificate or witness by a Religious leader, Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians, Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID card
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN ROMANIA
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN POLAND