Get financial support to start your academic journey in Turkey. Cyprus West University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Undergraduate Partial International Scholarships. The educational award is available to students from all around the world.
The funding programme encourages highly talented students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework for the session 2020/2021.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Business Administration, Tourism and Hotel Management, Civil Aviation Management, Psychology, Logistics, and Computer Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a conditional acceptance letter; and
- Be classed as an international student.
Cyprus West University will provide 75% tuition fee scholarship to new international students that cover 4 years in the department and 1 year for English school.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must apply for admission and get your conditional letter. After that, you will be automatically considered for the funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must upload the required documents such as Passport or ID, High School Diploma, and Transcript with English Translation and passport size photo.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the academic entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THAILAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2020-2021