UIC Barcelona is in search of academically talented and high-potential students from across the world for its fabulous International Excellence Scholarship.
This scheme will assist students by providing the 20% waiver on the academic fees of all the approved degree programmes. This award is made available for the academic year 2020-21.
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya Information
Founded in 1997, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (International University of Catalonia) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Barcelona (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Catalonia. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Sant Cugat. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerio de Educación y Formación Profesional, España (Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, Spain), Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Catholic religion. Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 22 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any applicable degree program in various fields:
- Business Administration and Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- An average grade of 8 or higher in their second to last year of secondary education (IB, GCSE, IGCSE and foreign education systems), depending on conversion to the Spanish system.
- Must have passed the UIC Barcelona entrance exam corresponding to the degree that will benefit from the program.
- Must have been accepted into UIC Barcelona and have paid to reserve a place.
- How to Apply: Applicants who have been admitted into an applicable course will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates must submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
Benefits: This support will help all deserving students by covering 20% of academic fees of all the degree programmes on offer.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021