Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of East Anglia is offering FFA postgraduate placements for International Students.
The goal of the programme is to assist talented students who want to commence postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
University of East Anglia Information
Established in 1963, University of East Anglia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Norwich (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), East of England. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of East Anglia (UEA) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of East Anglia (UEA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 56 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Expected to have a British honours degree or equivalent, but it’s worth checking out if your course has more precise requirements and conditions for entry.
- LLM applicants holding the recognized “FFA” qualification (including students from Trier University Law School and Muenster University Law School in Germany)
The University of East Anglia will provide a bursary worth 10% of LLM fees to applicants holding the recognized “FFA” qualification and be granted 20 credits as “accredited prior learning” (APL).
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of East Anglia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDIA 2020-2021