Trinity University is delighted to announce the need-based awards for motivated and talented candidates in the USA. The award is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
This funding opportunity is available for brilliant international students to study undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Trinity University Information
Founded in 1869, Trinity University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of San Antonio (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Texas. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Trinity University (TU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Presbyterian religion. Trinity University (TU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 150 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Trinity University will provide an award value based on financial need to the winning candidates. This award is only available to international students.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, applicants must complete and submit the CSS Profile via email to admissions-at-trinity.edu
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For its undergraduate programmes, the university requires a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CYPRUS 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021