Kloverharris Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
- One of our client is looking for a Treasury Accountant that will be responsible for providing financial advice and timely as well as accurate financial reporting to the Management of the company.
- Complement the CFO and Financial Accounting Manager in preparing financial reporting to shareholders.
- Key liaison role for delivering and pursuing NEL Strategic Treasury
- and business targets
- Responsible for preparing monthly compliance reports and coordinating direct tax payments. Interface with FIRS, LSIRS, DSBIR and other parastatals on audits and various correspondence
- B.Sc. in Accounting or any related field; ICAN Certification will be an added advantage.
- 5-8 years’ work experience. Upstream oil & gas and or banking experience will be a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.