Klink Consult Limited – Our client, Main World Holidays and Travels is a full- service Travel Agency that promotes local and international tourism by creating world class travel experience that serves its wide range of clients and their need.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Executive
- The Travel Executive will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses), with a goal to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- He / she will assess their clients’ needs, budgets, likes and dislikes to make appropriate recommendations.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel / holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
Job Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group / individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Must have 1-2 years work experience
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.