Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Admin/ Customer Service Lead
- To utilize all assigned routes to transport individuals and goods safely to and from various work sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, grocery stores, drug stores and other locations.
- Transport staff to needed destinations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- To drive carefully at all times and ensure the safety of passengers (staff), other road users and the assigned vehicle.
- Maintain driver’s log and mileage log and also update it regularly.
- To ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times; when in use or otherwise and that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of the vehicle; wash and clean the interior, take car for maintenance and repair.
- Perform related duties as required and assist in other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ work experience as a Driver
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s license
- Must be very familiar with Port- Harcourt roads
- Competent driving skills
- Good communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Good Professional Image.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the email should be the Job title – Location e.g “Transport
Officer – Port Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.