Nsik Engineering Company Limited, an Engineering outfit from the stable of thriving Nsik Motors Nigeria Limited, followed a restructuring of its operating structure and board membership after existing as an enterprise spanning over twenty-five years of experience on projects such as building, surveys, civil works and many more this demand led to our incorporation as a corporate entity aimed at widening her scope of services and diversification in Engineering practice demands and thereby obtained our incorporation certificate from the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on 22 nd April, 2016 as a Limited Liability Company (RC1330962).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tipping / Truck Mechanic
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for seasoned candidates for immediate employment.
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits
- Ensure parts conform to factory specifications by inspecting and verifying clearances and dimensions
- Minimum of FSLC certification.
- Minimum of 3 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their Application Letter and CV as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.