Last updated on May 1, 2020
Adekolaayomide Employment Travel and Tours Limited formerly Adekola Manpower and Travel Agency Limited was incorporated in 2015 by the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC). As a result of the need to meet regulatory demands, a new company, Adekolaayomide Employment Travel and Tours Limited, was incorporated in 2018. The new company took over all activities as previously performed by the old entity.
The company is licensed to operate as a legal local recruiter of labour by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity, Nigeria. In addition, the company is also accredited by International Air Transport Association (IATA). The principal activities of the company are domestic and international job placements, airline ticketing, hotel and car booking, tour arrangements, visa application, training and other travel related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- We need candidates with at least 3 years working experience in booking, ticketing, reservation and customer care services.
- The officer will supervise the handling ticket issuance and reservation for the company and will also interface with customers in addressing their issues, inquiries and relaying timely information to clients.
- Receives calls from online customers and dealing with customer related issues and queries.
- Will set targets and must also meet target set as well.
- Ensures proper flight reservation, hotels and cars, and issue ticket and voucher where necessary.
- Ensures effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with the customers.
- Educates and enlightens customer on the new and existing products of the company.
- Ensures adequate solution to customers on any difficulty encounter why booking ticket on their own.
- Prepares and forwards daily sales report to the account department at every close of business.
- Ensures proper balancing of every online transaction, off-line transaction, walk-in customer on daily basis and present it to account department for review.
- Provides a simple income and expenditure of the company at the end of every month.
- Follows up on every prospects and pending transaction on a daily basis.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Should have knowledge of hotel and visa processing and be very vast with the use of GDS (Amadeus, and Sabre).
- Ensure smooth running of office operations and be creative with ideas that can boost sales.
- Handles customer inquiries with the ability to convert inquiries into sale.
- Performs other job functions as it will be assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must have 2-3 years experience in a notable and structured online travel agency firm with experience in ticketing and reservation and in customer service.
- Booking and Issuing Tickets with Amadeus and Sabre GDS.
- Problem- solving skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle customers’ grievances without loosing the customers.
- Willingness to work with a strong drive.
- Ability to multi task with a strong drive for result.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle pressure and work with less supervision.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Digital marketing is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.