Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) programme offered by the University of Twente.
The goal of the education programme is to assist outstanding students who are going to enrol in a short level course for the academic year 2020/2021.
Universiteit Twente Information
Founded in 1961, Universiteit Twente (University of Twente) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Enschede (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Overijssel. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Universiteit Twente is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universiteit Twente offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, and Tunisia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Short courses in GIS and Geovisualization and Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible as EUNA candidates, applicants must be
- You are a mid-career professional (up to 45 years of age)
- You are academically accepted by the UT and have obtained a letter of admittance to the short course
- How to apply: If you are interested in applying for the opportunity , you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, the applicants are automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRAIA 2020-2021