Meed Networks is a multifaceted Nigerian Consultancy and Information Communication Technology Solutions company with focus on advisory, project execution, infrastructure design, deployment, integration, maintenance and training.
The company’s proven track records and extensive know-how spans across large public and private enterprises, oil and gas companies, manufacturing companies, government, educational institutions, broadcasting companies, mobile and fixed telecom operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participates in planning, concepts and methods to achieve objectives of the systems business plan for profitable operations and continual growth to the company.
- Establishes consistency and integrity of all proposals regarding cost, completeness accuracy, labor production, terms and conditions, and cash flow.
- Makes recommendations to bid or not bid opportunities based upon the probability of winning and resources required.
- Responsible for review and response to Request for Proposal (RFP). Coordinates the resources required for scope definition, estimating and execution of proposal.
- Responsible for providing uncompromising quality to all work processes in designated area of responsibility.
- Crack and Develop new accounts.
- Manage developed accounts.
- Plan and implement the SYSTEM application portfolio sales and promotions.
- Prepare and present technical sales presentations with integrity and confidence.
- Develop account organization structures which identify economic buyers, key decision makers and personnel that recommend and influence the decision making process.
- Develop multiple accounts and opportunities within these accounts.
- Arrange meetings within the account senior and executive management levels for MEED’s senior management to develop peer relationships within the identified accounts.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s Principals.
- Negotiate and establish rates of returns of investment from various stake holders within each project.
- To meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging on extensive network.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- BSc / HND in any course
- Cisco, Microsoft, IT related Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Sales Experience in an ICT/Telecoms organization
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Technical Sales Executive Abuja” as subject of mail
Note: Candidates without those qualifications and capabilities should NOT apply.