Apply for the Internship at Erasmus In School in Spain. The deadline for the application is 15th September 2020.
Erasmus In School is a portal where you can find teaching internships at schools and summer camps worldwide. The portal provides language assistants. A Language Assistant is a native who supports the main teacher in the teaching of a foreign language. The Language Assistant is the perfect asset in Bilingual Education projects for language immersion.
Tasks for Internship at Erasmus In School
- Their schools are especially interested in working with children and young people in different fields such as education, culture, art, and sports
- Also, they are interested in candidates who are willing to explore the country, share their culture and build a strong community
- Likewise, it would bring the organizers the possibility of coming into contact with different cultures and working interculturality and all the aspects related to the intern’s home country
- Teaching English in small groups
- Also, developing any kind any activity using English as a vehicle of communication: Eg: cultural talks, sports, trip club, drama, dance, etc
- Depending on the school and location, the stipend will vary between 500-1000€ net/month
- Free Spanish classes
- Also, Health insurance
- Also, Teaching certificate
- Similarly, some schools also offer free accommodation and free lunch
- Having a C1 English level.
- Also, being an Erasmus student is not a requirement.
- Likewise, Non-English native speakers and candidates from outside the EU
Visit the official page for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||Erasmus in School|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD