To provide financial support for deserving candidates in Malaysia, Taylor’s University is granting the International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational bursary is available for brilliant international students who have the desire to take part in the Foundation / Diploma degree programme at the university.
Taylor University Information
Founded in 1846, Taylor University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the rural setting of the small town of Upland (population range of 2,500-9,999 inhabitants), Indiana. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Fort Wayne. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Higher Learning Commission, Taylor University is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Interdenominational religion. Taylor University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 173 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Taylor’s University will provide an award amount of up to $10,000 to the successful students for the session 2020/2021.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students must take admission in a Foundation Programs / Diploma degree program at the university. After complete and return the application form to Taylor’s Admission & Enquiries.Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus Block E, East Wing, , Taylor’s Lakeside Campus, No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Two original copies of Letter of Acceptance
- Passport-sized photographs with white background (3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H))
- Copies of ALL pages of passport – valid at least 15 months from the expected date of entry including current visa (Student Pass / Dependant Pass / Social Pass / Special Pass)
- A copy of exit stamp – if a student is in the country during the application
- Copies of actual Academic Result (with English translation).
- School leaving / graduation certificate (progressing from Secondary School)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THAILAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2020-2021