Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Taylor’s College is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Excellence Awards for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational programme is open to new commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate degree coursework programmes for the first time at Taylor’s College.
Taylor’s University Information
Established in 1969, Taylor’s University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized city of Subang Jaya (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Selangor. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia), Taylor’s University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Taylor’s University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 50 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Taylor’s College will provide tuition fee waiver to the successful candidates for undergraduate studies.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college. After applying, you can complete and submit the International Student Application Form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Passport with single entry endorsement (if applicable) and 3 Photocopies of Passport Biodata Details Page, Original and three photocopies of Visa Approval Letter (VAL) (for countries that require a visa to enter Malaysia), Original and two photocopies of signed Letter of Offer, Original copy of Academic Qualification transcript. In addition to the actual transcript, please include the English translation if it is in a different language, Original copy of the Health/Medical Examination Form, results and x-ray film, Receipt/proof of payment for all fees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SPAIN 2020-2021