Tel Aviv University is come up with a unique COVID-19 Support Scholarship scheme developed to help talented students to gain higher education in this time of crisis.
This funding programme will grant the award of up to $5,000 for both newly accepted and current students. This scholarship is available for the academic year of 2020-21.
Tel Aviv University Information
Founded in 1956, Tel Aviv University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Tel Aviv (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Israel, Tel Aviv University (TAU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Jewish religion. Tel Aviv University (TAU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 63 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can enrol in any programme of their choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To participate in this programme, candidates must fulfil all the given requirements:
- Candidates should already be enrolled in a full-degree program in 2020-21 or be accepted to the TAU International degree program of their choice.
- Candidates should hold a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5/4.0 (85/100) or above.
- Candidates can be from any part of the world.
The sponsorship will provide the minimum award amount of $1000 and a maximum of $5,000 to all eligible students who meet the requirements.
- How to Apply: To secure your candidacy in this application programme, first you will have to apply for an applicable course at the university. If your application for admission is accepted, then you will be eligible to apply for this application through this application form.
- Supporting Documents: All the entrants are required to submit a personal motivation essay of maximum 700 words indicating how the program to which you have been accepted or in which you are enrolled will help you realize your future goals.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements also vary from one course to another.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FINLAND 2020-2021