Tampere University of Applied Sciences is in the search of enterprising and inspirational students for its wonderful programme.
Through this application , Tampere University wants to give the chance to those international candidates who are bright students and having financial difficulties to achieve their academic goals.
Tampereen yliopisto Information
Established in 1925, Tampereen yliopisto (University of Tampere) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Tampere (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Pirkanmaa. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Opetus- ja kulttuuriministeriö, Suomi (Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland), Tampereen yliopisto (UTA) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Tampereen yliopisto (UTA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 94 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this Finnish higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program science, engineering, business, and technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application , applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student
- Must have applied for a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Early Bird support will provide students with a 50% reduction in tuition fees for an approved course.
- Academic Award will support the study of students by providing a 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver.
- How to Apply: No separate application is required. All the candidates will automatically be considered for this application if they have successfully enrolled in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application:
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae / resume
- Copy of your passport’s ID page or EU/EEA/Switzerland identity card, and possible residence permit to Finland (only if you already have a residence permit)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to be enlisted for a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit evidence of their good command of the English language. The university recognizes following English language qualifications such as TOEFL iBT, IELTS (academic), PTE (Academic), C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency, and National Certificate of Language Proficiency (English).
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021