With the support of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tallinn University is currently awarding a wonderful International Scholarship scheme to academically talented students.
All prospective students who are applying for an approved master programme at the university can benefit from this scheme. The grant is made available for the academic year 2020-21.
Tallinna Ülikool Information
Founded in 2005, Tallinna Ülikool (Tallinn University) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Tallinn (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Harju County. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Haapsalu. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Eesti Vabariigi Haridus-ja Teadusministeerium (Ministry of Education and Research, Estonia), Tallinna Ülikool (TLU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Tallinna Ülikool (TLU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 14 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 20-30% making this Estonian higher education organization a very selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Ghana, Moldova, and Afghanistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for the following program:
- Educational Innovation and Leadership
- Screen Media and Innovation
- Documentary Film
- Human Rights in the Digital Society
- International Relations
- Open Society Technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: To receive consideration for this application , you need to fulfil all the given requirements:
- Must be from Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Ghana, Moldova, and Afghanistan
- Must have applied for an applicable master course at the Tallinn University.
The award of the program ranges from €300 to €6512. The award amount will depend on the course you are applying for. This amount will assist you with educational expenses.
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application as all the candidates will automatically be considered for this scheme after successfully taking part in an applicable course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university to take part in a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to submit evidence of their proficiency in the English Language. The university accepts various English tests such as IELTS, C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency, and B2 First.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FINLAND 2020-2021