The University of Groningen is offering an extremely exciting Talent Grant Philosophy Scholarships for students who are undertaking a master program in the field of philosophy.
This funding scheme aims to increase the number of young and ambitious international students within its faculty of philosophy. All the ideal candidates will get to win the award of €2,500 for one academic year.
Rijksuniversiteit Groningen Information
Founded in 1614, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (University of Groningen) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Groningen (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 405 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem Rep.), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands of the United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master program in philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: For this application , the University of Groningen is looking for candidates who have the following credentials:
- Must be from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Must hold an offer to study in an application at the university.
All winners will get an award of €2.500 for the one academic year. This award will help them pursue a master degree at the University of Groningen.
- How to Apply: All the candidates will be selected automatically for this application after applying for an application program.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For this program, candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in philosophy or philosophy of a specific scientific discipline, or another bachelor’s degree which the admissions board considers being equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have to prove their proficiency in English by achieving IELTS, the minimum overall score of 6.5 TOEFL 92/120 IBT.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CZECH REPUBLIC 2020-2021