HSSL Systems Integrator Limited is an Enterprise Business Communication Services, Technology and Outsourcing Services Company. We combined unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions.
We understand and apply best industries practices. HSSL has a proven approach to help manage organisation ICT Service Level Management throughout the entire organization while achieving better IT and business alignment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System / Network Engineer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In charge of the Day to day running, troubleshooting and maintenance of the office network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s network team and policy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends.
- Occasionally work with external clients as the need arises.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Install and configure wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Design and implement network infrastructure for clients.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related Technical discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience preferably in a Network support role.
- Prior CCNA, Comptia N+ or any other networking training / certification will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of PBX telephony system.
- Good communication skills and the ability to show initiative.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.