If you want to become a professional accountant and searching for a funding opportunity, then apply for the X CPA Australia international awards at the Swinburne University of Technology.
The educational award is accessible for talented students who are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Swinburne University of Technology Information
Established in 1908, Swinburne University of Technology is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Hawthorn (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Victoria. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Melbourne, Kuching. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Swinburne University of Technology (SUT) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Swinburne University of Technology (SUT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 111 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
This support will provide to all eligible students with:
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- Free access to CPA Australia’s career and soft skills seminars
- Internship opportunities for international students returning home after study tours of CPA Australia’s Melbourne offices
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, candidates must have to enroll in an approved course at the university, and after being enrolled, you will receive an email from the university.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents that must be submitted together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in the master’s program, they must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: you are an international student applying to study our Master of Professional Accounting (Extended), but don’t meet the required academic or English entry requirements.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2020-2021