The Swedish Defence University is delighted to announce UHR Scholarships for needy and deserving candidates who want to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sweden. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme is aimed at well-qualified students from around the world except EU/EAA and Switzerland, who wish to study at Swedish universities or colleges.
The University trains and educates domestic and international military and civilian personnel. The University offers training for career and reserve officers of the Swedish Armed Forces. Graduates contribute, both nationally and internationally, to the management of crisis situations and security issues. Successful candidates are awarded a bachelor’s degree in Military Science. The course is conducted over 6 semesters. On successful completion of all modules 180 credits are awarded.
The officers’ programme is a three-year undergraduate degree course through which the officers gain proficiency as platoon-level leaders. Teachers and professors from the Swedish Defence University are often seen in the media as expert commentators on matters of public interest.
The scholarship may only be used to pay all or part of the tuition fees and may not be used for accommodation or other suchlike costs.
- How to Apply: You must first apply to a course or a program before applying for a scholarship at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to fill the application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are needed since they are all available for your admission evaluation through www.universityadmissions.se.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be qualified for the courses and programs you apply for, you must meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The English requirement for studies at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Sweden is the equivalent of the Swedish upper secondary course English 6/English B
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BRAZIL 2020-2021