Nestlecase Properties is an Engineering / Property Development firm established in the year 2019 with the aim to trigger the next industrial revolution via construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor
- We are looking for an experienced Surveyor to supervise field staff and ensure our projects are delivered on time.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties,
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy,
- Research and design methods for survey processes,
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features(e.g. longitudes, latitudes),
- Build maps, sketches, and charts,
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff,
- Purchase and maintain equipment,
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients,
- Collaborate with Engineers and architects on several projects.
- HND / B.Sc in Civil Engineering or a similar field
- Previous experience as a Surveyor or in a similar role,
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS,
- Tech savvy, including familiarity with CAD software,
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving,
- Attention to detail,
- Great organizational and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY