JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited is an indigenous registered company, having its headquarters office located in Benin City, Edo State. It provides EPIC and Project Management Services for the Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for Procurement Planning, Costing, Contract Negotiations, Warranties, Specifications and related Supply Chain and logistics management functions
- Evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts of purchase and review product quality
- Manage lean, just-in-time Inventory
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers
- Plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices
- Keep a database of all existing vendors and prospective vendors
- Accountable for the preparation of Terms of Condition (TOC) for the third-party subcontract work or purchase order statement
- Responsible to estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs
- Assist Management to ensure compliance with group standards and regulations, e.g. export control, Customer Satisfaction Requirement (CST), health and safety, environment, information, security, accounting policy, ethnic program, etc.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent; Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management and Procurement
- 7 years’ experience in Engineering / Tendering Contract Writing and procurement within Oil and Gas Sector
- Proven experience in Commercial and negotiation communication skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Working technical knowledge of goods and services to be bought
- Understanding of risk management
- Knowledge of ZAP MM AP Modules and SAP plant Maintenance
- Ability to work with multi-national and multi-cultural teams â€¢ Proficiency in English language (oral and written).
- Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined. Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance
- Exemplary safety and managerial leadership skills.
- Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language.
- Clear understanding of behavioral and logistical personnel issues
- Appropriate standard of technical, legal and professional knowledge as defined by competences
- Practical familiarity with standard “Office” software package. Operation and use of Internet and electronic mail system
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates (irrespective of gender, color / race), should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.