Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover your study expenses, the Kyoto University of Advanced Science is granting the Super KUAS-E funding for the session 2020/21.
The educational fund encourages outstanding international students who want to commence the master’s and doctoral degree programme in Japan.
Kyoto University Information
Established in 1897, Kyoto University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Kyoto (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, Kyoto University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Kyoto University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 122 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this Japanese higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science will provide all the following study expenses:
- Tuition exemption (100%)
- Admission fee exemption (100%)
- Living allowance of 1.2 million JPY per year
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s and doctoral degree program at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science. After you have received an invitation to apply, you can then proceed to apply via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure all necessary documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The primary entry requirements suppose that every applicant has completed the equivalent of 16 years of education, including graduating from a university program. For the doctoral program, every applicant must have graduated from both an undergraduate and graduate (master’s level) program.
- Language Requirement: You must meet the minimum required score in place to ensure your level of English proficiency. To confirm which tests they accept and the applicable minimum scores.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD